Full Web App JSF – EJB – Hibernate Tutorial
Tutorial Web Application untuk JSF – EJB – Hibernate
- JSF 2.0 Mojarra – With ManagedBeans as RequestScope and SessionScope.
- Message Internationalization – File that will have all the messages of our system; it will be easier to translate you pages.
- Default CSS file that will be imported as a library.
- EJB 3 – Our DAOs and Façades will be @Stateless.
- Generic DAO – A generic DAO that will have the CRUD actions to make our life easier.
- JPA 2 – To map our classes in the DB
- JAAS – To control the login and the user access to the pages.
- MVC – I will use this pattern with small modifications.
- Postgres as database, but I will show how to set up your app to MySQL also.